Be a Part of the Fisherman's Mark Team
Fisherman’s Mark would not be the force we have proven to be in our community without our dedicated and talented staff. Bringing people in need and the resources to help them together requires hard work, intelligence, and an undying commitment to improve the lives of our neighbors.
Be a part of our team, driven to strengthening the community. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Coordinator, Part Time
PROGRAM COORDINATOR- PART TIME
The position reports to and supports the work of the Director of Operations. This position is responsible for supporting the Director of Operations in program participant intakes, MARKet operations and reporting. Additionally, this position will have oversight of the volunteer program and programs related to our program participants
A basic understanding of the Fisherman’s Mark Social Services culture and overall operations is critical for success, as this position will provide back up for the Intake Process, and manage administrative tasks, as needed.
· Serves as primary support staff for All Free MARKet operations to include MARKet supervision, volunteer training, reporting, inventory, etc.
· Compliance with all Health Department requirements and reports.
· Act as system administrator for client software to include program participant intakes, monthly reporting, etc.
· Assists with all other food support programs
· Conduct regular recruitment efforts to ensure coverage of agency needs.
· Provide screening, orientation and placement of new volunteers.
· Oversee volunteer mentorship training for specific program areas including Food Pantry and Lambertville Academy.
· Train volunteers and foster a passion for the Fisherman’s Mark culture of respect and caring for our clients.
· Coordinate, track and provide documentation for individuals completing community service hours for the court system, schools and other programs.
· Serve as point of contact for volunteers with regular correspondence and calls to action for specific tasks and events.
· Work with Fisherman’s Mark staff and leadership to continually identify ways to best utilize volunteers to meet the needs of the organization and maximize this resource
· Serves as primary coordinator for internal activities such as the holiday meal and gift distributions, back to school supply drive, volunteer events, etc.
· Serves as primary coordinator for summer Farm Stand, Food for Thought
· Serves as main contact for all food, toy, etc drives
· Assist with answering phones and directing phone calls
· Works with Marketing and Development Coordinator on social media posts/communications
· Serves as first point of contact for all MARKet guests and program participants
· Serves as back-up for staffing at 60 Wilson Street
· Attends community partnership meetings as requested
· Mission Advancement: Represent FM to community and public to promote the agency’s mission, broaden its reach and enhance credibility.
· Outreach: Develop new and cultivate existing collaborations with partner agencies to ensure availability of resources and access to services for agency’s clients; increasing program efficacy and breadth of offerings while strengthening service provision.
· HS diploma
· Bilingual preferred – Spanish/English
· Social service background preferred
· Conform to a high standard for excellency in serving others
· Commitment to cultural sensitivity and respect for differences
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
· Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Word and Excel; comfortable with formatting and developing spreadsheets and presentations, comfortable using social media.
This is a part-time position. Monday-Friday 9am-3pm with occasional nights and weekends. $18.00 per hour
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Fisherman’s Mark is committed to an anti-discrimination policy in all of its programs and services. Fisherman’s Mark is consciously and proactively inclusive of all areas of diversity including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, socioeconomic status, marital status, language, disability, or immigration status.