Stop by our office, no appointment is necessary. You will be asked to complete an Intake Form at your first visit, and then once again each new year. Once the Intake Form is completed and all of the necessary proof documents are submitted, you will be issued a Pantry Card. That card must be presented each time you visit the Pantry and you will be asked to sign in. A Volunteer will assist you with your shopping.
What Should I Bring For My First Visit
- Identification for all members of the household
- Photo ID (18 and over)
- Birth certificate (for children under 18)
- Proof of Income
- One month of recent pay stubs or unemployment
- Documentation of Social Security Benefit
- Proof of Address (to enroll in the program you must reside in Hunterdon County or within 10 miles of our office)
- Bill or document mailed to and proving the current address
*If you are unable to bring all of these documents, but need to use the food pantry, we will issue you a one-day Temporary Pantry Card.
We are grateful for the tremendous community support for our Food Pantry, which is entirely staffed by Volunteers. Fisherman’s Mark partners with GIANT Foods, NORWESCAP Food Bank, Rolling Harvest and ShopRite. We also receive many donations of food from local farms, individuals, businesses and group led food drives.